Joint Staff Training in Finland
Within the framework of the "Everyday Creativity" project, 25 educators and project coordinators form the Netherlands, Hungary, Italy and Romania started a blended in-service teacher training course in September 2018. The online session was followed by a one-week intensive on-site training at the University of Jyväskylä, held between 19-24 November 2018.
The blended course has been provided by the Department of Teacher Education, Faculty of Education and Psychology, University of Jyväskylä.
Development areas of the training:
• Learning space and schoolscape;
• Applicable skills;
• Multi-sensory teaching;
• Organization of interaction;
• Multidisciplinary education and STEAM.
• Promoting co-operation among teachers;
• Creative teaching and learning methods;
• A pedagogically conscious creation and use of resources and materials;
• Developing learner-centered indoor and outdoor environments;
• Engagement and motivation of parents, teachers and learners for innovation.
For more information download the Study Guide.